Youth, Preteen & Kidmin Bundle
Over 90% Discount – Only Lasts 144 Hours
Starts this Friday, March 16 at noon (eastern)
The folks at only144.com have put together the mother load of bundles. It’s their biggest one so far! For only $97 you get over $2,000 worth of youth, preteen and kidmin resources. These guys are super excited to have hundreds of dollars worth of youth ministry resources in this bundle (first time ever).
Mark your calendar for Friday, March 16 at noon!
Visit Only144.com to see the killer list of resource providers! Plus they’re giving away the most prizes ever!
Everyone who orders will get $20 off D6 conference registration.
The first 100 who order will get the following prizes:
1. The first person who orders will win a gift card for PreteenMinistry.net ($300).
2. The first 3 people who order will win a personalized ministry logo design from the Church Ninja ($650).
3. The first 5 people who order will win the Tim Hawkins Rockshow Comedy Tour DVD ($20).
4. The first 10 people who order will win a D6 conference registration ($229)
5. The first 10 people who order will win a Randall House resource bag ($30+).
6. The first 10 people who order will win a Skit Guys DVD ($24.99).
7. The first 20 people who order will win a Lecrae CD ($14).
8. The first 20 people who order will win a personalized cat drawing ($20).
9. The first 50 people who order will a MissionSix CD.
10. The first 100 people who order will receive a student ministry training CD by Mark Moore ($10).
Visit Only144.com now to see what resources are in the bundle!
At the end of the sale we will draw 100 names for additional prizes:
- 1 Colorme Drawing for your Church ($200)
- 10 Hillsong Kids Ultimate Collection CD’s
- 10 Hillsong Kids Tell the World DVD’s
- 10 GoFish Let’s Sing
- 10 Facing the Giants
- 20 Collaborate Family + Church Book Paperback Edition
- 40 gift cards for www.childrens-ministry-deals.com worth $20 each
Mark your calendars for this Friday, March 16th at noon.
You don’t want to miss out on the killer prizes and the biggest deal of the year.