All holiday games and object lessons are specifically designed for preteens!
Object lessons & games are great additions to your holiday programming and can be added to any upcoming lesson, event, small group time, mid-week service, message, etc.
Perfect to fill in the gaps of your holiday programming!
All these object lessons are related to holiday items and are powerful visuals to drive home Biblical points.
All the crazy, fun games included are related to holiday themes and are “just for fun” activities that setup various types of Christmas & Thanksgiving messages.
15 Holiday Games Include:
- Blindfold Turkey Bowl
- Crowd of Thankfulness
- Pumpkin Turkey
- Giant Turkey vs. Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
- Human Morphs Into Giant Candy Cane
- Decorate the Christmas Cookie Feet Blindfolded
- Winter Dressin’ Relay
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Dance
- Pull the Present Obstacle Course Sled Relay
- Decorate the Human Christmas Tree
- Christmas Salad Bowl
- Christmas Guess Who
- Who Is Wearing Santa’s Pants?
- Giant Toy Store Christmas Game
15 Holiday Object Lessons Include:
- Acorns (Thanksgiving)
- Corn (Thanksgiving)
- Leaves (Thanksgiving)
- Pie (Thanksgiving)
- The Big Table (Thanksgiving)
- Candles (Christmas)
- Candy Canes (Christmas)
- Christmas Cookie (Christmas)
- Gingerbread Men (Christmas)
- Gloves (Christmas)
- Hot Chocolate (Christmas)
- Icicles (Christmas)
- Sled (Christmas)
- Snow (Christmas)
- Wrapping Paper (Christmas)