Here’s a list of answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. How do I contact support?
Email Nancy at email@example.com.
2. After I purchase a downloadable product, how do I get the resources?
After purchase, you’ll automatically be directed to a page to download all your resources. You’ll also automatically be emailed a link to the download page, with username and password. That way, you can access your download at a future date.
3. Can I share the download links with my team?
Of course you can. We just ask you don’t share it with others outside of your church.
4. Can I get the get curriculum a physical product rather than a download?
No, our curriculum is only available as a download.
5. I placed an order, but am having issues viewing or downloading the resources.
Email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be happy to help you right away.
6. Do I need a PayPal account to place an order?
No. You can use any credit card. But if you do have a paypal account, you can pay that way as well.
7. Why didn’t I get an email with a receipt and/or download links?
Here are the two most popular reasons this happens:
You could have entered the wrong email or different email at checkout.
The email when to your spam folder. Be sure to check there if you haven’t already.
If this happened to you, contact Nancy at email@example.com and she’ll take care of you.
8. What is your refund policy?
Refund or store credit is available up to 48 hours after purchase at our sole discretion.